We see patients of all ages and with all types of hearing issues — from infants to adults, and from regular checkups to consultations on hearing loss.
The majority of our patients visit us to address some degree of hearing loss, whether at the beginning stages or more progressed. The most common, effective treatment for hearing loss is a Personal Hearing Device (PHD).
Sound Advice Hearing Doctors does not specialize in a particular brand. Instead, we find the hearing aid that works for you. We look at the extent of your hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget. But, the unique thing about Sound Advice is our "Try Before You Buy" offer. We let you take a pair of hearing aids home with no deposit, no money down, and no obligation to buy, because our goal is to make sure you find something that meets your needs.
In addition to PHD's, we also provide assistive listening devices, which can help you hear better in specific situations.
- Adult exams
- Pediatric checkups
- Newborn and infant screenings
- Personal Hearing Devices
- Try Before You Buy offer
- Assistive listening devices
- TV and radio listening
- Phone amplifying (see Insurance & Financing to learn whether you’re eligible for a free amplified telephone)
- Direct audio input (TV, radio, phone)
- Auditorium assistance
- Light-based smoke alarms
- Custom ear plugs (for hunters, swimmers, musicians, etc.)
- Referrals to ear, nose and throat specialists