At Hearing Health USA, we provide the gold standard in hearing healthcare, and are committed to keeping our staff, patients, and the communities we serve safe during this global pandemic. Our standard of care includes a comprehensive infection control plan with these enhancements for COVID-19:
- All staff and patients must answer COVID-19 screening questions as outlined by the CDC and complete temperature checks prior to entering our clinics.
- Masks are required for everyone inside our facilities. Masks will be provided for patient use as needed.
- All staff has been trained on proper hand hygiene and glove / PPE use.
- Contactless services are provided whenever possible including telehealth and curbside offerings.
- We are reducing traffic into our clinics and ask that patients only bring a companion / family member to their appointment if there is a medical or translation need.
- Our front door may be locked between appointments to allow adequate time for sanitization of our facilities between every patient. All of our sanitization products are EPA List N products approved to kill COVID-19, and staff has been trained on proper cleaning procedures.
Infection control is one important aspect of our Standard of Care, which also includes:
- Equipment and facility standards
- Clinical protocols approved by the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Hearing aid fitting procedures with verification and validation measures
- Quality controls
Our promise to our patients: we provide unparalleled healthcare for every step of your journey toward better hearing by placing your individual concerns and safety first! We look forward to caring for you!